Courier Bag XL
28in x 15in x 11in
This bag is huge!!! It is one of the biggest bags on the market.
Can you fill it?
- 1000d Cordura shell.
- Extremely water, and abrasion resistant.
- Available in over 20 colors!
- All load bearing seams are double stitched for superior durability.
- Two deep pockets (12in x 9in x 1in) with pocket flaps underneath the main flap on the front of the bag.
- 1.5 inch Duraflex buckles to hold the flap down. More durable and easier to release than the usual 1in buckles that most companies use. Combined with industrial 2in Velcro (seven colors), you won’t find a more solid closure.
- Fully adjustable non-slip main strap using a 2in painted steel buckle with smooth 2in nylon webbing to provide comfort and durability. Our strap design is completely original and the best out there…hands down.
- 1/2in thick closed cell foam strap pad. This is the thickest and most comfortable strap on the market, and it comes standard on all bags medium and up.
- Comes with an “anti-sway” under arm strap that is completely adjustable.
- Comes with 3 compression straps that go along the to cinch the bag when not completely stuffed.
- Also includes and extra piece of webbing near the top of the strap to cinch extra fabric for weight management and visual clearance.
- Completely customizable options.
- 18 oz vinyl interior. This is the ultimate in waterproof fabrics. This 100% waterproof liner floats inside of the shell and guarantees that no water will seep in through the seams.
- Available in 8 different colors!
- Completely closing interior pocket (10.5in x 10in).
- Completely customizable
This bag is huge!!!! The flat front (both interior and exterior) are great for holding large amounts. Having a 3rd layer option is ideal for the messenger work; providing overall durability, combined with the false bottom is great for storage options.
I've had my bag since august and it has yet to let me down. I live in dc and its passed every test i've needed it to and tonite it passed an amazing one.
I went grocery shopping and in my bag i fit:
- 4 bananas
- 12 oz bag of salad
- 15 oz bag of salad
- 25oz bag of ravioli
- 8 oz bag of veggie steak strips
- 12 oz bag of veggie crumbles
- 32 oz bag of mixed veggies
- 3 oranges
- 6 5 oz been burritos
- 20 oz bag of tortellini
- 11.4 oz box of fish fillets
- 2 15.5 oz boxes of crackers
- 2 6oz cans of tuna
- 18 oz bag of tortillas
- 10 oz container of hummus
- 15.5 oz can sloppy joe mix
- 14.5 oz can green beans
- 15 oz can lima beans
- 20 oz can pineapple chunks
- 11 oz box of veggie burgers
- large u-lock
- adjustable wrench
- alan wrench tool
- phillips head screw driver
- 15mm socket wrench
- 2 books
- 3 sharpies
- 2 pens
- ipod and headphones
- pack of gum
- advil bottle
- 2 rolls of film
- cell phone
non grocery items:
im looking at this bag and thinking about how much care, pride, and work went into it. i just want to say i really appreciate it and really respect what you guys do. beautiful. full of good energy. ill truly treasure this bag. thanks so much folks!!
this im sure you would agree is a world of fast food, pollution, empty glitz, plastic cultural entertainment, plastic values, soul-destroying employment options, aspiritualism, etc; and its nice to think that there are still people out there finding niches where they can do something soulful creative and positive and make a living out of it. be they messengers or messenger bag artists. i wish we could all be so lucky, that would be a nice world.
and sorry about all my stuffing around! but perhaps that whole episode of my endless blathering emails will add a kind of history to this bag for me.
over and out
Bill Weir (Courier in Australia)