Courier Bag Medium
22.5in x 11.5in x 8in
A step up from the small but still small enough for light trips.
Great for students and smaller framed people.
- 1000d Cordura shell.
- Extremely water, and abrasion resistant.
- Available in over 20 colors!
- All load bearing seams are double stitched for superior durability.
- Two deep pockets (7in x 10in) with pocket flaps underneath the main flap on the front of the bag
- 1.5in Duraflex buckles to hold the flap down. More durable and easier to release than the usual 1in buckles that most companies use. Combined with industrial 2in Velcro (seven colors), you won’t find a more solid closure.
- Fully adjustable non-slip main strap using a 2in painted steel buckle with smooth 2in nylon webbing to provide comfort and durability. Our strap design is completely original and the best out there…hands down.
- 1/2in thick closed cell foam strap pad. This is the thickest and most comfortable strap on the market, and it comes standard on all bags medium and up.
- Comes with an “anti-sway” under arm strap that is completely adjustable.
- Completely customizable options.
- 18 oz vinyl interior. This is the ultimate in waterproof fabrics. This 100% waterproof liner floats inside of the shell and guarantees that no water will seep in through the seams.
- Available in 8 different colors!
- Completely closing interior pocket (9.5in x 10in).
- Completely customizable
This size is ideal for students so the interior organizer is a great feature. The laptop sleeve (removable) is a great option to add to the bag as well.
my bag showed up today. im not gonna lie, I LOVE IT. its so cool. thank you sos osososos much.. thank you..
You rock, best customer service I've had in a long time. Thanks for everything, and have a good day.
the bag looks so good!!!! you guys did an amazing job, and i hope it'll bring in some good press for the art show! let me know if you need anything else, or anything at all....i'll defnitely be buying a bag from you soon!
thanks a million!
i played in a polo tournament this week in dc, and was lucky enough to be on the winning team. as a prize, we each got a custom seagull bag (pic attached). i just wanted to write to say thanks for the hard work (it is obvious!), and to tell you how rad i think the bag is, especially the mallet holster! i'll be wearing it with pride, and telling people about your bags if they don't already know.