27in x 14in x 9.5in
This bag is the shop favorite. We all use this size and love it.
Perfect for anyone that lives on their bike.
- 1000d Cordura shell.
- Extremely water, and abrasion resistant.
- Available in over 20 colors!
- All load bearing seams are double stitched for superior durability.
- Two deep pockets (12in x 9in x 1in) with pocket flaps underneath the main flap on the front of the bag.
- 1.5 inch Duraflex buckles to hold the flap down. More durable and easier to release than the usual 1in buckles that most companies use. Combined with industrial 2in Velcro (seven colors), you won’t find a more solid closure.
- Fully adjustable non-slip main strap using a 2in painted steel buckle with smooth 2in nylon webbing to provide comfort and durability. Our strap design is completely original and the best out there…hands down.
- 1/2in thick closed cell foam strap pad. This is the thickest and most comfortable strap on the market, and it comes standard on all bags medium and up.
- Comes with an “anti-sway” under arm strap that is completely adjustable.
- Completely customizable options.
- 18 oz vinyl interior. This is the ultimate in waterproof fabrics. This 100% waterproof liner floats inside of the shell and guarantees that no water will seep in through the seams.
- Available in 8 different colors!
- Completely closing interior pocket (10.5in x 10in).
- Completely customizable
Recommended for messengers, so the compression straps are a must for space management. Interior organizer pocket and flat back are great for organization and the 3rd layer is also a good idea for those of you in extremely wet and hostile environments.
i played in a polo tournament this week in dc, and was lucky enough to be on the winning team. as a prize, we each got a custom seagull bag (pic attached). i just wanted to write say thanks for the hard work (it is obvious!), and to tell you how rad i think the bag is, especially the mallet holster! i'll be wearing it with pride, and telling people about your bags if they don't already know.
"as a design educator and professional i am continually searching for quality in markets filled with objects designed and produced in mediocrity. it took me a while to uncover seagull messenger bags but it was well worth the search. i own a medium and large-oversized bag both tricked out with custom pockets and a few of the bells and whistles that are offered. i could not be happier with my purchase and considered my traveling through rainy scotland for a month the ultimate test. with sketch book, digital camera and all of the essentials in tow...i never had to worry about anything getting wet or falling out of place. i could not be happier to own two custom Seagull Bags...a product custom and hand-crafted with detail and function in mind. thank you for renewing my faith in these things".
- Heath (Tad) Bradley - Bozeman, Montana
Just wanted to drop you a quick line and let you know I still love the bag you guys put together for me 3+ years ago. Its still going strong despite various run-ins with concrete, asphalt, bricks, taxis, beer, whiskey, airports, sketchy trains in eastern Europe, boats, college,rain, snow, road-grime and maybe even a little spray paint and/or some blood for good measure. Its stained, beaten, bruised, sandy, sun-bleached and still delicious. It hasn't even though about failing me yet..... So, thank you. Much appreciated.
I ordered a custom messenger bag with artwork a few months ago, and I just wanted to say thanks for the excellent work that all of you did. I actually meant to thank you a loooong time ago, but I've been very busy.
The design on the outside flap was perfectly done, and it was exactly what I wanted. It was a weird kind of design, probably even by your standards, and I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but you captured it perfectly.
The bag has also endured some heavy punishment. I'm no bicycle courier, but I commute about 5 hours a day, and it has cost me 3 Nike duffel bags over the course of one year. I'm a med student, and my bag needs to hold a days worth of everything that I could need.
It does this admirably, and I still have room for a big load of groceries. Every week I bus it into the slums to work in the clinic, and my old bags got torn, soaked through with nasty stuff, or simply came undone. My new bag shows no signs of slowing down, and I feel much more comfortable taking it with me on my weekly adventure.
It really is amazing to have a bag that is so well constructed, without supporting sweatshop labour, that is as functional as it is. I've already recommended you to everyone I know, and I hope that you keep up the good work for a long, long time.