Courier Bag Large
26.5in x 13.5in x 9in
This is our original model. It is designed for and used by messengers all over the world.
This bag is great for everyone…so buy it.
- 1000d Cordura shell.
- Extremely water, and abrasion resistant.
- Available in over 20 colors!
- All load bearing seams are double stitched for superior durability.
- Two deep pockets (11in x 8in x 1in) with pocket flaps underneath the main flap on the front of the bag.
- 1.5in Duraflex buckles to hold the flap down. More durable and easier to release than the usual 1in buckles that most companies use. Combined with industrial 2in Velcro (seven colors), you won’t find a more solid closure.
- Fully adjustable non-slip main strap using a 2in painted steel buckle with smooth 2in nylon webbing to provide comfort and durability. Our strap design is completely original and the best out there…hands down.
- 1/2in thick closed cell foam strap pad. This is the thickest and most comfortable strap on the market, and it comes standard on all bags medium and up.
- Comes with an “anti-sway” under arm strap that is completely adjustable.
- Completely customizable options.
- 18 oz vinyl interior. This is the ultimate in waterproof fabrics. This 100% waterproof liner floats inside of the shell and guarantees that no water will seep in through the seams.
- Available in 8 different colors!
- Completely closing interior pocket (10.5in x 10in).
- Completely customizable
For increased performance check out the compression straps. The ballistic bottom is a great feature for those of you who abuse your gear and the double front is a great feature to increase the amount of storage options.
Thoughts on the bag: Upon opening the box I was stoked to see how amazing the “No Ghost” logo looked. It honestly looked like a patch. Seriously amazing!! The colors were perfect. As for the bag itself, very roomy and comfortable, most bags I have had in the past came with a “break in” period. They were very stiff and because of that they were annoying until the canvas broke in. This bag came out of the box ready without the break in step needed! The shoulder pad is not too bulky yet not to skimpy, the ability to place the female buckle for the underarm strap anywhere is awesome too. The chest strap as well is a perfect size for my chest. I had a U-Lock holster added which is a first for me and damn where have you been all my life! Easy to get to and holds the lock in place and secure. Next bag I would definitely add more pockets on the inside as well as some pen slots but for now the tool pouch works great for that stuff.
Thoughts on the tool pouch: I got a matching tool pouch and added a name badge to it for over the topness on the Ghostbusters theme. The tool pouch is pretty small, in my opinion a little too small. I can only fit a multi tool, spare tube, tire levers and a 15mm in there. This may seem like a lot but when you are commuting 32 miles daily to and from work in all the conditions that Minnesota has to offer, you need more. I typically carry 1-2 tubes, 15mm with an 8/10mm hex, tire levers, pocket knife, electrical tape, patches, multi tool and maybe other small items depending on the route I am tacking. I like that there are loops on the back and one on the side for different ways to carry it or storing it in the bag. I think if you were using this to carry writing utensils, note pad, small assortment of tools or other little items it would be perfect.
Just wanted to give a shout out to you guys. I received my bag today. And to say that i'm happy is an understatement. This bag is unbelievable. Mark me down as one of many satisfied customers. The build and attention to detail is great. I will definitely be ordering from you in the future.
My name brenton salo and im the photographer/publisher of rose city fix. I just wanted to write and say how grateful I am that you sent such an amazing prize. The bag is beautiful! If there is any photography you need or possibility of collaboration please let me know, I'd love to work with you guys. Also, Please save that design cause at some point I'd like to order a bag just like it.
I want to say you guys do a hell of a job making bags. I got mine this past august to take to college. Living car free, my bag kicks ass. I can carry all my books I need for the day, my tools, locks, water bottle, lights, anything else and still remain comfortable on my bike. It was most definitely worth the wait, and seeing my custom design was extra awesome. I'm glad I ended up choosing you guys over some of the bigger companies. But seriously, you guys do killer jobs and I'm definitely going to get more stuff from you guys.