Black Bag Large
27in x 14in x 9in
The original model for the “Black Bag”.
You will be hard pressed to find a handmade bag that is this size and this comfortable.
- Black 1000d Cordura for weather and abuse resistence
- 3 ply construction with no pointy corners.
- Angled padded main strap using our slim buckle. We work very hard to make our strap system is the most comfortable and the easiest to adjust on the market.
- A huge flat pocket (12in x 18in) that sits under the flap on the front of the bag.
- Anti-sway underarm strap
- Orange 18 oz Vinyl. Completely waterproof
- Completely closing interior pocket (12in x 11in)
- 2in Velcro for a solid closure
Thanks for getting me the bag on time! I commuted with it yesterday - 35 total miles including about 10 in the rain. The bag worked out great!
I love it! attached are photos from my grocery run last night. In the bag was:
- 4 bananas
- 1 gallon of milk
- 2 boxes of cereal
- 1 laptop computer
- 6 packs of ramen
- 1 large canister of raisins
- 1 jar of rasberry preserves
- 1 t shirt
- 1 pair of jeans
- (in the pocket under the flap):
- 1 pair headphones (sennheiser HD280 Pro)
- 1 computer power adaptor
- 1 cell phone
- 1 wallet
- 1 set of keys
i love this thing. thanks a lot guys, the bag rocks my socks.
Actually multiple one-words. Amazing and Wow just to name a couple. I wanted to email you to tell you how fucking amazing your operation is. All this handmade custom work and all the features....holy shit, man! I cannot commend you guys enough. Seriously, you guys have a lock down on the market. The prices basically make them a steal! Man, every time I get into a conversation with someone about messenger bags; I just tell them, Seagull, hands-fucking-down. And that black bag is a shit-hauling, minimum wage-making cyclist's wet dream, too. Don't be surprised if you see an order for one, or the regular seagull bag, in the very near future. I'd be excited to see the black bag design with some brown and some green! I'm about to put my current custom bag up for sale to put it all towards one. Good job and good luck with everything. I hope your future endeavors bring you great results and rewards.
-Danny "I-wanna-be-the-first-guy-on-my-block-with-one" Tran
San Jose, CA
I just wanted to send a quick note saying thank you for the bag, and getting it to me so quickly. Seagull Bags is by far one of the most customer service oriented companies I have dealt with in a long time.
Thanks you so much,