20in x 16in x 11in
The SUPER-DUPER version of our original backpack.
You can fit your whole life in this bag, no crammin!
- 1000d Cordura exterior. This material is waterproof and extremely abrasion resistant. You pick the one of our many, many colors.
- Three ply construction (three pieces = zero pointy corners).
- Semi roll-top. This ensures a completely waterproof seal on the top that allows you to expand the bag upwards and still keep your stuff dry! We are the only ones that do a semi roll-top with a separate flap. This allows for maximum storage and easy access
- 2 deep 3D pockets (11in x 8in)Great for water bottles, and bike tools.
- Instead of 1in buckles, we use the more durable and easier to release 1.5in Duraflex buckles to hold the flap down. Combined with industrial 2in Velcro (in seven colors) for a solid closure.
- 1.5in Duraflex buckles to hold the flap down. More durable and easier to release than the usual 1in buckles that most companies use. Combined with industrial 2in Velcro (seven colors), you won’t find a more solid closure.
- The burliest strap system ever seen on a backpack. We use two of our painted steel slim buckles to give this bag heavy duty reliable adjustment.
- Fully adjustable chest strap.
- 6 compression straps (two on each side, and two on the bottom) to keep your pack as big as what’s in it, which keeps the bag's contents from shifting and keeps you comfortable.
- Light holster puts a blinkie where cars will see it.
- Completely customizable with our extra feature options.
- 18 oz vinyl interior. This is the ultimate in waterproof fabrics. This 100% waterproof liner floats inside of the shell and guarantees that no water will seep in through the seams.
- Available in 8 different colors!
- Completely closing interior pocket (12.5in x 10.5in).
- An extremely spacious interior that can hold just about anything you can think of
- Completely customizable
These bags work great with a flat interior pocket for papers and books Also consider ordering a matching strap pad.
So I have had my bag for a few months now, and never sent in a picture of it!
Basically though, thank you so much for your time and effort on the bag.
I get compliments all the time about how AWESOME it is someone is out there
making custom bags.
These compliments are from bike folks and people who have never been on a cycle in their lives.
Keep up the amazing work; your bags are the business!
Samantha from Milwaukee